Imagine a beautiful sun setting over the Caribbean sea as you both walk hand in hand, your shadows making one as the sea washes over your first foot prints… If this sounds divine, Saint-Martin/Sint Maarten is the island of dream weddings. Divided between two countries for 350 years now; St. Martin/St. Maarten is harmoniously shared by the French and the Dutch. With a nearly invisible border, St. Martin/St. Maarten is simply a strikingly beautiful neighborhood with an exceptional blend of different cultures.
The Caribbean is an exquisite place to exchange your vows not to mention an escape from an expensive traditional formal wedding. You’ve promised each other the stars and the moon, why not add a few grains of our golden sand, a touch of our sunshine and a splash of our turquoise water? When you and your loved ones will reminisce about the past, this is the day you want everyone to remember with a smile.
Getting married on St. Maarten is almost hassle free, and you do not even need to worry about planning it yourself! In order to simplify this special time and insure a seamless event, it is highly recommended that you contact one of the island’s professional wedding planners. They can take care of almost everything for you, from the legal paper work to making all the arrangements for a memorable day! We highly recommend, Sint Maarten Marry-me.com.
Sint Maarten Marry-me.com is the premier “Event” planning company in the Region. We specialize in wedding planning and renewal of vows. They provide the utmost services for a perfect mix of fun and sophistication. Sint-Maarten Marry-Me has built its reputation on listening to their customers and managing every detail of their special day to perfection. Every couple has unique ideas and values, all of which they embrace in order to tailor and achieve their dreams and aspirations. Their knowledgeable staff will provide you with superior venues, catering as well as entertainment choices and much more.
Since every wedding is unique and every couple‘s needs are different, they are able to customize our services to your needs; thus leaving you the opportunity to upgrade any special requests that you may have. What happens next should be memorable…
Legal requirements for getting married on Dutch Sint-Maarten
- Persons wishing to be married must be 18 years or older.
- A full length, un-abridged Original birth certificate of both parties. These documents should be provided with an “Apostille Stamp”.
- Unmarried persons must present a declaration of marital status not older than 3 months accompanied by an “Apostille Stamp” as well. If divorced, an Original divorce certificate along with an “Apostille Stamp”.
- Six witnesses must be provided if married outside of Marriage hall and must be 18 years or older. These must provide copies of passports and profession. Sint-Maarten Marry-Me can provide witnesses if needed.
- Both parties must provide physical address, duration of stay on the Island of Sint-Maarten, Date and birth place of parents as well as their profession and legal status.
For additional information please visit their website at www.sintmaartenmarry-me.com.