Townhouse Scallop can be rented as a 2 bedroom option
Wonderful 2 bedroom, 2.5 baths luxurious townhouse located in Coral Beach Club, Dutch St Maarten.
Located directly on Oyster Pond and just across the street to the beach, this spacious townhouse offers all that you can want in comfort and location. If you prefer sitting poolside, the common pool is a matter of steps away.
Elegant Travertine floors throughout and the tall ceilings on the main floor provide a gracious feel. The townhouse features large living room, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, two outdoor decks, 2 master bedroom suites each with en-suite bathroom, plus powder room on the lower floor. Wi-Fi throughout the home.
You can lounge in the roomy living room watching the large flat screen tv or enjoying the view of the boats at anchor just outside. Or move out to the deck, where you can relax with a cool drink made in the blender.
The dining area has a table for 4 where you can enjoy a meal you created in the spacious kitchen. Bosch and Frigidaire appliances provide you with the opportunity to cook as much as you want. There is a wine cooler as well at your disposal.
If you prefer to let someone else cook, there are several restaurants in walking distance and many many more just a short drive away.
As you ascend the stone staircase to the second floor, you will be enchanted by the waterfront view framed in the huge glass floor to ceiling window. Each bedroom has a deck with a view where you can relax and enjoy all of the scenery.
The unit features two beautifully furnished master bedroom suites with, large closet and en suite baths. There are 2 King Size beds .
This beautiful home is inviting, comfortable and a perfect retreat for a romantic get-away or a family vacation.
Master Bedroom 1: King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen television, large closet, personal safe, balcony and en-suite bathroom with Hansgrohe rainshower system. The bedroom offers spectacular direct views of the Oyster Pond Marina.
Bedroom 2: Gardenview, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen television, closet and en-suite bathroom with Hansgrohe rainshower system.
The fully equipped and spacious kitchen offers most anything required to prepare a gourmet meal or just a simple salad and sandwich. Features electric cook top & oven, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and dishwasher. There is a 32-bottle wine cooler at your disposal.
Enjoy the wonderful common pool area shared by the 7 Townhouses at Coral Beach Club overlooking the picturesque Oyster Pond Marina.
Spacious living room that invites you to lounge.
Dining area boasts table for 4.
Spectacular views of the Oyster Pond Marina, air-conditioned throughout, phone, high-speed wireless internet connection, TV in living room and flat screen TV in each bedroom (Satellite TV), hair dryer, washer & dryer, voltage - 110.
Dawn Beach - Right across the street from the beach
Princess Juliana International Airport - 8 miles, Philipsburg, the Dutch capital - 3 miles, Marigot, the French capital - 7 miles, Nearest Casino - 3 miles located in Philipsburg, Restaurant - 0.2 miles.
# of Bedrooms
April 15 to Dec 14
Dec 15 to April 14
Christmas/New Year's weeks
- All above mentioned rates are per night. Reservations of 5 nights or more include airport meet & greet and welcome basket. Daily maid service (except Sundays & Public Holidays).
- A 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates.
- Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom and there is a sofa bed in living room to accommodate up to 6 persons
- Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's where a 7 night minimum is required.
- Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Valid on all NEW BOOKINGS ONLY
- 20% Discount for bookings of 5 to 6 nights - Summer/Fall Season 2017. (Does not include September & October)
- 25% Discount for bookings of 7 nights or more - Summer/Fall Season 2017. (Does not include September & October)
- 30% Discount for bookings of 5 nights or more - September & October 2017
- 20% Discount for bookings of 7 nights or more from Winter/Spring Season 2017